The Wemix Party 2018 Concept – Phase 1 – Public
The Wemix Party is back. This time it’s going to be bigger and better.
A key attribute of this party is that it’s a games event.
Why is it a games event? Games help break barriers. Games unite people. Games enable people have a good time.
The gates for the event will open at 2 pm and the event will start officially at 3:30 pm with 3 hours of games ending at 6:30 pm.
So how are games going to be structured?
- We are going to have four colors representing four teams:
- The Red Team
- The Blue Team
- The Yellow Team and
- The Green Team
The winning team will be awarded a prize then people can hang out for the rest of the evening.
The dance flow will open at 7 pm for an hour till 8 pm.
A hype man like [ ] will open the dance session.
Each team is going to be led by two artists who will be the team captains.
- The team captains will be a male artist and a female artist.
The first action to be competed towards the staging of the event is to select a group of 4 male artists and 4 female artists to be team captains.
- A group of 4 substitute artists is going to be selected.
Why select 4 substitute artists?
4 substitute artists are going to be selected incase an artist from the select group pulls out of the event due to an emergency.
- One of the substitute artists will replace the artist who pulls out.
- We are making a provision of 4 substitute artists just in case 4 of the initial artists pulls out.
- The substitute artist would headline the next Wemix Party
Criteria for selecting team captains (artists) for the event:
- Ideally the artists must have had their music featured on the Wemix site before.
- The artists must have recently been active in the music industry either performing at events of releasing music
- We must feel that the artists has a strong biblical foundation
Assignment One – duration 7 days:
The first piece of business is to agree on 4 male artists and 4 female artists for the Wemix event.
We also have to agree on 4 substitute artists for the event.
The artists the core team at Wemix has suggested are:
- 1 Der JR
- JC Muyonjo
- Ernest Rush
- Sonny Soweez
- Not yet agreed on them
This should be completed by Friday 20th October, 2017.